Registration is now OPEN for the 2017-2018 Season for both Core and Club at ayso.bluesombrero.com/region455 until August 20! There have been lots of changes to the registration process as AYSO is now using the Blue Sombrero platform. There are tons of advantages including varying rates by division and support for early bird and late fees. Unfortunately you will have to register again but that should only take about 5 minutes.
Additionally, AYSO is now following the US Soccer Federation’s guidelines where players are placed in divisions based on DOB – details are below:
U5 – Born 2013
U6 – Born 2012
U8 – Born 2011 or 2010
U10 – Born 2009 or 2008
U12 – Born 2007 or 2006
U14 – Born 2005 or 2004
Rates vary by division and are for the Fall and Spring season. Any registration that takes place before 6/4 will be eligible for an early bird rebate. Any registration that takes place after 7/4 will include a late fee. Please note that the AYSO National fee of $17.50 is billed as a separate line item. The rates below DO NOT include this fee.
|Price less early bird
From 6/4 to 7/4
|Price plus late fee
|U8, U10, U12, U14||$110||$130||$150|
Croton AYSO United – Club
Please register at ayso.bluesombrero.com/region455 before tryouts (no cost). If you are selected the fee for the full season is $650. This includes EVERYTHING – uniforms, tournaments, professional trainers, etc. Tryouts will be held at Croton Point Park and the schedule is as follows:
Tryout 1 – Friday, May 12th
– Boys and Girls U10 (Birth year 2008) from 4:00PM to 5:30PM
Tryout 2 Saturday May 13th
– Boys and Girls 10 (Birth year 2008) from 2:00PM to 3:30PM
– Boys and Girls 11 (Birth year 2007) from from 3:45PM to 5:15PM
– Boys and Girls 12 (Birth year 2006) Girls from from 2:00PM to 3:30PM, Boys from 3:45PM to 5:15PM
– Boys 14 (Birth year 2004/2005) from 3:45PM to 5:15PM
Tryout 3 Saturday May 20th
– Boys 14 (Birth year 2004/2005) from 12:30PM to 2PM
– Boys and Girls 10 (Birth year 2008) from 3:00PM to 4:30PM
– Boys and Girls 11 (Birth year 2007) from 4:45PM to 6:15PM
– Boys and Girls 12 (Birth year 2006) Girls from 3:00PM to 4:30PM, Boys from 4:45PM to 6:15PM
Your child does not have to attend all sessions.
All players not currently on the Croton AYSO United teams will have to bring a copy (no originals) of their passport or birth certificate to the tryouts. Please bring cleats, shin guards, ball, water, and sun screen.
Scholarships are available on an as needed basis. Please contact registration at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Questions, Concerns- email us at email@example.com.