Croton FC (club soccer) is available to U9 and older players and requires an evaluation conducted by a professional trainer. Croton FC is designed for players looking to dedicate more effort to soccer. Games are extremely competitive and require a higher level of commitment in terms of practice/game attendance. Travel is generally within one hour. The cost of participating in this program is materially more as teams receive weekly sessions with a trainer and may play in tournaments each season.
- Game Schedule
- Fall – Early September to Mid-November
- Spring – Early April to Mid-June
- Sundays – Game Day – Typically ten games (5 home and 5 away)
- Typical Practice Schedule (subject to coach/trainer availability)
- 1-2 week day practices with Trainers (5 to 6:30) Croton Point Park
- Saturday morning or early afternoon – Coach led practice – Village or School field
- Cost for the Fall ’19 – Spring ’20 season is $725 and includes uniforms, trainer, and tournament entrance fees.
Birth ID documents will be checked if an invitation to join the team is extended.