Croton Club Program
- Game Schedule
- Fall – Mid September to Mid-November
- Spring – Mid April to Mid-June
- Sundays – Game Day – Typically ten games (5 home and 5 away).
- Practice Schedule
- Tuesday from 5 to 6:30 – Practice with Trainers – Croton Point Park
- Thursday from 5 to 6:30 – Foot Skills with Trainers – Croton Point Park
- Saturday morning or late morning – Coach led practice – Village or School field
- Cost for the Fall ’18 – Spring ’19 season is $725 and includes uniforms, trainer, and tournament entrance fees.
*Dates and times are subject to change.
Birth ID documents can be either uploaded when registering with Blue Sombrero or brought to the tryouts.