Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
Please include the name birthday and preferred division.
Croton FC Club Soccer Tryouts May 2021
Hello Parents and Croton AYSO Soccer Community,
We hope you are having a great soccer season so far!
We are pleased to announce upcoming Tryouts in May 2021 for our Club/Travel program to play this Fall 2021. See the Flyer above.
Please read carefully the following details of the program and tryout format:
Croton FC (Club) Program Overview
- Croton FC is the name of our Club/Travel youth soccer program for U9-U14 players.
- Players are placed on age-appropriate teams according to BIRTH YEAR (not school grade).
- The program is a positive, learning environment that fosters respect, good sportsmanship, and commitment to the game.
- All Club teams will play home & away games in the competitive Westchester Youth Soccer League (WYSL) www.wyslsoccer.org
- Players must commit to both Fall and Spring seasons.
- Fall season training & games start in early-Sept 2021, Spring starts early-April 2022.
- There will be 2-3 practices plus one game per week.
- In addition to coach-led practices, there will be weekly professional trainer sessions to teach tactics, strategy and foot skills.
- Program costs (to be finalized) include uniform & training jersey, professional trainers, WYSL registration fee, tournament entry fee and insurance.
Club Tryout Format
- Tryouts will be held to form NEW Club teams and add to EXISTING Club teams.
- There are two tryout dates per team – players can attend on either the 1st, 2nd or BOTH dates.
- Evaluations will be led by the Competitive Edge professional trainers.
- PLEASE BRING: cleats, shin guards, soccer ball (size 3 for U9, size 4 for U10-U14), water, sun screen, mask.
- Pre-register online at Croton FC Tryouts
- There will be a Zoom session for Q&A following tryouts.
Club Tryout Dates/Times – Croton Point Park (CPP) or Croton Landing
- Pre-registered players should arrive 20 mins before the tryout time (walk-ups 30 mins)
- Each tryout will be approx. 1 hour.
- Girls U9-U11 (Birth Year 2011/2012/2013) – Saturday, May 15th or 22nd, 10:00 AM at CPP
- Boys U9-U10 (Birth Year 2012/2013) – Saturday, May 15th, 11:15 AM at CPP
- Boys U11 (Birth Year 2011) – Thursday, May 13th or May 20th, 5:00 PM at CPP
- Girls U12 (Birth Year 2010/11) – Wednesday, May 12th or May 19th, 5:30pm at Croton Landing
- Boys U12/13 (Birth Year 2009/2010) – Saturday, May 15th or 22nd, 9:00am at CPP
We hope everyone will consider at least one tryout to determine if the program may be a good fit for their child.
Should you have any specific questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you and good luck!
– Croton Soccer Board