Hello Croton AYSO families,
We hope your new year is off to a great start! The spring season is a couple months away and the AYSO board members and coaches are in the midst of coordinating logistics. In the meantime, a few reminders & updates:
- Registration is for the full 2019/2020 academic year and includes both Fall ’19 and Spring ’20 seasons. If you played in the fall, there’s no need to re-register as you’re already enrolled for the spring season.
- Same teams, same coaches for Spring ’20 as in Fall ’19
- Practice times generally stay the same pending coach availability
- The season is expected to run from early April to mid June; exact dates will be shared once confirmed.
- Registration for new players is open year round for the VIP (Very Important Player/Special Needs) and Under 5/Jamboree divisions. For all other divisions (U6-U14), we maintain a first come, first serve waitlist with activation off of waitlist pending space availability. To register for VIP/U5 or U6-U14 waitlists for the spring season, please go to the registration tab (https://crotonsoccer.org/information/registration/) for information and link to online registration platform.
For more updates, please check back on this site and follow Croton AYSO on Facebook.
Croton AYSO Board